Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A bit more about me....

I am a Master/Teacher of Usui Reiki Ryoho. My journey into Reiki began in 1997, and my teachings have spanned several different lineages. Reiki has changed my life in immeasurable ways. I have been blessed to have amazing and enlightened teachers and now practice and teach the Japanese Art of Reiki as taught by the International House of Reiki in Sydney Australia, my hometown. This lineage of Reiki aims to mirror the practices of Mikao Usui in his lifetime, and has taught me the original intention of the System of Reiki to be personal growth, empowerment and enlightenment. That Usui believed all living things, including humans plants rocks trees etc, hold their own healing intelligence reflects the spiritual beliefs in Japan in his lifetime, and is the benefit of practicing this amazing system, for we immediately learn we are each responsible for our own lives, our own manifestation on this earth, by this I mean we create our own existence. It is by aligning to a higher truth that our existence leads us into our higher purpose and potential in life.
Reiki, which helps us to develop our intuitive skills, also helps us to self-reflect and discover where these places of manifestation are within us. We can then use Reiki to support the healing that takes place.
Hands-on-healing is only one component of this system, and healing from illnesses is a beneficial by-product, so to speak. My first highly evolved Reiki Master, Christopher Humble, has passed over and supports my work from the other side. He was a Bahai and came from pure spirit.
My present teacher, Frans Stiene, is just as amazing.
My practices, that also involve yoga, Chi Kung, nature, meditation and recreation, help me to stay centered and focused. I have a personal and deep commitment to my evolution in this lifetime, and to the support of others in their healing and evolution. I believe our healing ultimately exists in the shift from a fear paradigm, to one of pure love and compassion.
I support others in this way, by speaking openly from my truth. Yes, I teach Reiki, yoga, and offer a community program monthly in Vancouver. However I believe my greatest teachings are through my wisdom and inner knowings, and my intuitive abilities to be able to respond with integrity for myself and others.
I teach out of Vancouver and Roberts Creek BC, and offer a Free Intro to Reiki in both places.

For anyone interested you can find more info about me, and where I teach, on these web-sites:
www.hridayawellness.blogspot.com
www.westcoastreikicentre.ca
www.yogabythesea.ca
www.cascadiaretreats.com/circle-of-women/
www.reiki.net.au/
www.roundhouse.ca/

No comments: