Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm off to San Francisco this month for another workshop with Frans Stiene, my Reiki Teacher/Master from the International House of Reiki, www.reiki.net.au. The International House of Reiki teaches Usui Reiki Ryoho, the Japanese Art of Reiki, and aims to pass along practices as taught by Usui Mikao, the founder of Reiki, in his lifetime. The System of Reiki taught in this way, is a foundational practice that offers personal development, personal empowerment, energy management and spiritual growth to its Reiki practitioners. Wellness is a positive side benefit. If you are interested in learning more about this system please join me at one of my monthly free Introductions to Reiki at any one of the Roundhouse Community Centre or Westcoast Reiki Centre, both in Vancouver, or in Roberts Creek at Yoga By The Sea. I also offer Reiki workshops, and Reiki Healing sessions. Please feel free to e-mail me for more information.

No comments: